Our Office assists and supports pastors, parish directors, staffs, parish councils, and committees in their roles to carry out the mission of Christ to the world.
Future planning for the Archdiocese of Milwaukee and individual cluster and parish planning is coordinated by the Office for Parish Mission. Planning processes are facilitated by parish or cluster councils.
- Implementation of VISION 21st Century for the Future Growth of the Archdiocese by means of the Vision-Ministry Planning Process
- Merger Planning and Transition Planning Processes
- Review of Vision-Ministry Plans and Mission Statements
- Demographic Services
Archdiocesan Planning Commission
The Archdiocesan Planning Commission is comprised of representatives from the Archdiocesan Offices as well as priests, women religious, lay ecclesial ministers and regional representatives from throughout the Archdiocese who assist the Archbishop with strategic planning initiatives and their implementation.
- Study, consultation, and drafting of Archdiocesan plans for the future
- Implementation of Archdiocesan strategic plans
- Review of district cluster configurations
- Review of Vision-Ministry Plans
Archdiocesan Building Commission
The Archdiocesan Building Commission is comprised of representatives from the Archdiocesan Offices as well as architectural, construction, and financial experts who meet regularly to assist the Archbishop with parish and institutional requests for new construction and renovation projects.
- Six meetings each year
- Review of Requests for Forms A, B, C, D for new construction and renovation projects
- Discussion of projects with parish building committees at various phases of the project
- Recommendation of requests for the Archbishop’s approval