Nazareth | Cana | Sea of Galilee | Jerusalem | Bethlehem | Ein Karem
Archbishop Jerome E. Listecki invites you on a 10-day pilgrimage in the Holy Land with commentaries by Dr. Patrick Russell, Chief Academic Officer and Professor of Scripture at Sacred Heart School of Theology.
October 21 - 30, 2019
Travel Package Inclusions
- Round-trip transfer to Chicago O’Hare by private coach from the Cousins Center in Milwaukee.
- Round-trip economy class airfare from Chicago.
- U.S. Departure Tax; Customs User Fee; Security Tax and all Airport Taxes.
- Meeting and assistance upon departure from Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
- Deluxe motor coach transportation upon arrival and available for the entire tour.
- Eight (8) nights’ accommodation in twin rooms at first class hotels throughout.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner daily.
- Full-time Tour Manager throughout the entire tour, including arrival and departure transfers.
- Sightseeing conducted by licensed, professional, English-speaking guides.
- Entrance fees to all sights as noted in the itinerary.
- Porterage of one piece of luggage, per person, at hotels.
- Coordination of all liturgies as noted in the itinerary.
- Travel documents, travel wallet, luggage tags, name badge and drawstring bag.
Enroll today! Space is limited to 150 pilgrims.
Enrollment Deadline, December 1, 2018
For information, please contact:
Jerry Topczewski, Chief of Staff
Office of the Archbishop