1. The individual will need to know and carry out the vision, mission and philosophy of All Saints Catholic School.
2. The individual must uphold and model the teachings of the Catholic church.
3. The individual must be technologically adept.
4. The individual will effectively use assessment data and knowledge of students to plan instruction which engages all students to meet high achievement levels.
5. The individual will create a faith-filled environment for learning - creating high expectations, managing student behavior, and providing feedback.
6. The individual will collaborate with colleagues to plan, develop, evaluate, implement, and maintain a school curriculum and other school events, while helping to create a positive working spirit and atmosphere among all stakeholders in the All Saints community.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the field of teacher education or related field.
2. Current State of WI teaching license (or meet all requirements for a plan of study to obtain licensure).
3. Meet the requirements for Religious Instruction as established by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee within four (4) years of initial employment. Catholic school educators attain and renew certification through Sustaining the Mission . (Policy 4112.3)
4. Practicing Catholics are preferred.
1. Honor and carry out requirements as are stated in the Archdiocesan Contract and the All
Saints Catholic School Staff Handbook.
2. Witness of Gospel Values.
3. Enthusiasm for teaching children.
4. Sensitivity to and understanding of, children and adults of varying temperaments.
5. Professionalism in attire, communication and demeanor.