Waukesha Catholic School System is seeking a full-time (.80 FTE) Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the Principal in accordance with the mission, philosophy, goals and objectives of Waukesha Catholic.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required
- Experience administering a Student Information System including the creation of queries and reports. Power School experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Basic graphic design knowledge a plus.
- Proficiency and accuracy in data entry.
- Highly organized and able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing, with a variety of constituents.
- Willing to work additional hours including occasional evenings or weekends as needed.
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of professional, ethical and confidential behavior.
- Understanding of the teaching of the Catholic faith and Catholic school operations.