Founded in faith, sponsored by Sisters.
St. Joan Antida High School (SJA), sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of St. Joan Antida, was founded in 1954 and acts as a successful springboard for more than 4,000 young women. SJA provides a student-centered, college and career-ready education to young women in grades 9-12. We are a Catholic, values-based organization with an educational model focused on academic quality, personalized attention, and leadership development.
This job would be a great fit if:
- You think of your work as a calling and not just a job.
- You hold space in your heart for the mission and values of SJA.
- You are invested in providing growth opportunities for young women.
- You come to work ready to have fun, laugh and grow with a strong team.
- You're not afraid of trying new things to help spark joy in the student learning process.
This position helps promote SJA's mission as a Catholic school by overseeing programs that provide spiritual formation and leadership opportunities for students, visioning and coordinating all grade-level retreats, aiding in all liturgical events such as Masses and prayer services, engaging in teaching and supervision duties, and providing pastoral care for the community. This position also entails teaching Theology or serving another classroom need. The ideal candidate will have teaching and ministry experience as well as a passion for working with students in both areas. Experience teaching at the high school level preferred.