The Pallottine Fathers and Brothers, Milwaukee are seeking an energetic and qualified person to serve in their Development Office as Communications Assistant. Pallottine Fathers and Brothers is a Religious Organization promoting the Charism of St. Vincent Pallotti, their Founder, through prayer, mission, ministry and charity. The Communications Assistant will be assisting the Pallottines to promote this mission, maintain and grow in their relationship with their benefactors and friends and inspire more people to partnership in their mission.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Publish three times a year newsletters that inform our friends and benefactors and others about the Pallottine ministry done nationally and internationally in order to inspire them to be part of our ministry through prayer and financial contribution.
- Create brochures aimed at promoting prayer networks that lead to a sense of spiritual connection and experience of peace.
- Write letters that that help create a bond between benefactors, donors and friends and the Pallottines.
- Assist the Pallottines in developing and implementing a communications strategy designed to further the goals of the Pallottine ministry.
- Anaylze Pallottines’ communications efforts to discern successes and failures of communications campaigns and strategies
- Assist with data entry of donors and benefactors
- To come up with creative ideas to make the communication efforts effective and meaningful.
- And any other tasks as needed and assigned by the Director of Development.