- Education: Minimum BA or equivalent in theology, Religious Studies, or Catechetics
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and computer skills
- Pastoral perspective regarding ministry
- Fully initiated Roman Catholic in good standing
- Versed in Vatican II perspectives and theology
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to appreciate and relate to differing cultures
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to travel between different parishes and work sites
ADA Physical Requirements:
- The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods; use hands; reach with hands and arms.
- Close vision required for paperwork and computer.
- Able to utilize computer keyboard, monitor, and telephone.
- This role functions in an office environment and uses standard office equipment.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.