Title: Database Administrative Coordinator
Status: Part time; Hourly
Hours: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.; evenings and weekends as needed (accommodated by flexible schedule)
Founded in faith, sponsored by Sisters. St. Joan Antida High School (SJA), sponsored
by the Sisters of Charity of St. Joan Antida, was founded in 1954 and acts a successful springboard for more than 4,000 young women. SJA provides a student-centered, college and career-ready education to young women in grades 9-12. We are a Catholic, values-based organization with an educational model focused on academic quality, personalized attention, and leadership development.
We engage. We embrace. We empower.
Simply, we are driven by a calling to serve young women seeking a spiritually enriching, supportive, and challenging educational experience that helps them find their voice and become leaders. It is our job to make sure that our students are well-prepared for a successful future that strengthens their relationship to their local and global communities. We know these young women can change the world.
Purpose/Overview of the Database Administrative Coordinator
St. Joan Antida High School is seeking a detail-oriented and organized Database Administrative Coordinator to join our Development team. This position will play a crucial role in managing our donor database, ensuring accurate and up-to-date records of donor names, acknowledgements, and thank you letters. This is a part-time role, requiring 10-15 hours per week.
This job would be a great fit if:
- You think of your work as a calling and not just a job.
- You hold space in your heart for the mission and values of SJA.
- You are invested in providing growth opportunities for young women.
- You come to work ready to have fun, laugh, and grow with a strong team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Donor Database Management: Maintain and update the school's donor database (Raiser's Edge, Blackbaud) with accurate and current information, including donor names, contact details, giving history, and communication preferences.
- Acknowledgements and Thank You Letters: Using Microsoft, generate and send timely acknowledgement letters and personalized thank-you notes to donors, expressing gratitude for their contributions to the school. Ensure all communications are sincere, accurate, and align with the school's values and mission.
- Data Entry and Record Keeping: Accurately record all incoming donations, pledges, and relevant donor information into the database. Regularly perform data audits to identify and correct any errors or inconsistencies.
- Reporting: Prepare regular reports on donor contributions, trends, and fundraising progress. Collaborate with the development team to analyze data and provide insights to support strategic decision-making.
- Data Integrity and Security: Ensure the confidentiality and security of donor information. Implement data management best practices and comply with relevant data protection regulations.
- Excel Expertise: Utilize Microsoft Excel proficiently to manage and manipulate donor data effectively. Knowledge of Excel formulas, pivot tables, and other advanced features is essential.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the development team, including fundraisers and event coordinators, to support their fundraising efforts and provide accurate donor data as needed.
- Continuous Improvement: Suggest and implement process improvements to streamline data management and donor communication procedures.