Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Eligible for Advanced Religious Education Certification with the Archdiocese of Milwaukee.
- Working knowledge in MS Office products.
- Valid driver’s license for the State of Wisconsin preferred.
- Active Catholic able to participate in the sacramental life of the Church.
In addition to the respective position title:
Director of Adult/Family Faith Formation/RCIA:
- BA in Theology/Religious Education or an educational field and/or a certificate in ministry or theology from a Catholic institution of higher learning required.
- Two years’ or more experience in a parish or Catholic school setting as a teacher/administrator/catechist required.
- Professional working attitude and collaborative approach.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to make decisions, attentive to details, and troubleshoot.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to apply and publicly share application of the Scriptures and Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- Active participant in the work of the Catholic Church and is able to partake in the full sacramental life of the Church.