Catholic Identity of Dominican High School:
- Exhibits understanding of and commitment to the Catholic identity and the Sinsinawa Dominican Order.
- Models Dominican High School’s five core values: Truth, Compassion, Justice, Community, Partnership.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals, influence others and meet deadlines.
- Performs all duties with a high level of accuracy.
- Maintains a professional working relationship with all staff.
- Conducts all written and oral communication in a cordial and professional manner.
- Manages multiple priorities and establishes an efficient, flexible schedule to achieve operational goals.
Education and Experience:
- Four-year degree required, CPA, MBA, or Accounting preferred.
- Four to seven years related experience preferably in managing the finances and facilities for a school, nonprofit, or church.
- Experience with Microsoft’s Great Plains a plus.