1. Very familiar with the Neocatecatical Way
2. Oversees Hispanic ecclesial movements and initiatives. (ACTS, Emmaus)
3. Coordinates religious education in Spanish for families, children and youth.
4. Directs and promotes evangelization education/formation of the Hispanic members of the community.
5. Promotes the participation of Hispanic members of the community in the life of the parish, especially in the various committees (Human Concerns, Stewardship, Buildings & Grounds).
6. Work in collaboration with the Director of Formation in coordinating RCIA process and adult confirmation program of Hispanic members of the community.
7. Collaborates with other staff, attends staff meetings as directed.
8. Works and meets with Formation Team and priest representative on a scheduled basis.
9. Manages the Administrative Assistant for Hispanic Ministry.
1 Education: BA in Theology, Religious Studies or equivalent
2. Excellent communication, computer, and organizational skills
3. Good understanding of Roman Catholic evangelization methods
4. Knowledge of the Archdiocesan Pastoral Plan for Hispanic Ministry
5. Ability to communicate fluently in English and in Spanish.
6. Good knowledge of RCIA methods and practices
7. Collaborative abilities
8. Ability to keep confidentiality.
9. Knowledge of significant traditions among Hispanic peoples (such as, quinciañeras, posadas, La Purisima, processions, etc.)
10. Knowledge of the social conditions of the Hispanic community