- Practicing Catholic in good standing and able to partake fully in the sacramental life of the Church.
- Bachelor’s degree in music or related field
- Proficient in piano, organ and choral direction.
- Knowledge of various musical styles (traditional, contemporary, folk, praise and worship) as they apply to Catholic worship
- Motivated, team oriented and flexible with organizational skills, well-developed personal and relationship skills and strong communication abilities.
- Computer competency in Microsoft and Publisher, and able to use online music programs.
- Must understand the sensitive and public profile nature of the work of the church. Should adhere to the highest standards of good practices and confidentiality. Must be proactive in support of the church's mission statement, goals, policies and programs. Flexibility in work schedule and work styles is expected given the nature of a family centric parish.
ADA Physical Requirements:
- The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods; use hands; reach with hands and arms.
- Close vision required for paperwork and computer.
- Able to utilize computer keyboard, monitor, and telephone.
- This role partially functions in an office environment and uses standard office equipment.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.