Head Coaching Position for Girls Soccer:
Catholic Memorial High School, in Waukesha, WI. is searching for a head coach for girls Soccer. The Soccer head coach will be responsible for the management and administration of all phases of Soccer program in the manner that upholds the mission statement and philosophy of Catholic Memorial Athletics.
- Promotes the philosophy and objectives of the athletic program; to include adhering to and enforcing all Departmental policies and procedures, as well as rules and regulations of the school, the Classic Eight Conference and the WIAA.
- Provides leadership and instruction on personal and athletic development of student-athletes, to include counseling team members in academic, disciplinary and personal matters, when appropriate.
- Monitors eligibility status and promotes academic progress of student athletes.
- Submits sports annual budget requests. Manages sports programs within the framework of a balanced budget.
- Schedules and conducts regular practice sessions in and out of season, as permitted by WIAA rules and regulations. Develops and implements strategies for motivating student athletes to perform at maximum levels as both individuals and a team.
- Develops a competitive event schedule, in conjunction with the Athletic Director.
- Oversees conditioning and training of team members in conjunction with Head Athletic Trainer to ensure that student athletes are physically prepared for competition.
- Supervises assigned assistant coaches and other support staff to ensure compliance to applicable rules, policies and procedures; provides orientation, training and guidance as needed; conducts performance evaluations.
- Compiles data and reports, as required by the department. Develops and publishes team rules regarding appearance, practice, class attendance, punctuality, dress code and general standard of behavior, with approval of Athletic director.
- Cooperates with all coaches with the Athletic Department to enhance overall Department operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in diverse settings, both on campus and in the community.