Job Summary: SCHS is currently looking for a Head Girls Soccer Coach for the 2024 Spring season. Responsibilities for the position include:
• Plan and conduct daily practices for assigned team.
• Coordinate and direct ALL LEVELS of the program by conducting coaches’ meetings and parent meetings, developing team rules, assisting other coaches in the development of practices and maintaining strong communication at each level.
• Maintain accurate statistics for wins/losses and athlete statistics/performances. (All-Conference, team records, etc.)
• Follow rules and regulations set forth in the Coaches Handbook.
• Develop team rules, rosters and calendars.
• Develop strategies and make recommendations to enhance the future of the program.
• Evaluate assistant coaches.
• Keep accurate inventory of equipment, uniforms, etc. (must have on file with AD)
• Work with the Director of Athletics on developing an appropriate annual budget.
• Assist in scheduling program transportation requests, etc.
• Has experience and a strong background, WITH HIGH ENERGY, in coaching soccer
• Has the ability to organize and supervise a total sports program.
• Hold valid Wisconsin teacher certification or be NFHS or ASEP certified.
• Continue to examine new theories and procedures pertinent to the field.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• CPR/AED/First Aid certified.
• Ability to act as a role model and ambassador for the athletic program and the school.
• Must be loyal to the total athletic and educational program of St. Catherine’s High School.
• Upholds the 4 Dominican pillars of prayer, service, community and study.