Founded in faith, sponsored by Sisters.
St. Joan Antida High School (SJA), sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of St. Joan Antida, was founded in 1954 and acts a successful springboard for more than 4,000 young women. SJA provides a student-centered, college and career ready education to young women in grades 9-12. We are a Catholic, values-based organization with an educational model focused on academic quality, personalized attention, and leadership development
This job would be a great fit if:
- You think of your work as a calling and not just a job.
- You hold space in your heart for the mission and values of SJA.
- You are invested in providing growth opportunities for young women.
- You come to work ready to have fun, laugh and grow with a strong team.
- You're not afraid of trying new things to help spark joy in the student learning process.
- Planning for instruction of assigned courses in the content area by developing annual, unit, and lesson plans that align with the curriculum and address individual needs of their students.
- Incorporating technology to effectively create a 21st century learning environments within the classroom. Establishing and maintaining a positive classroom environment.
- Support academic, social, emotional, spiritual, and physical development of every student. Promote student development of the whole person — mind, body, and spirit.
- Collaborating with the math department and other faculty members.
- Maintaining accurate student records using formative and summative assessment data to inform and differentiate instruction.
- Communicate regularly with parents/families to share academic progress and develop a supportive home- school relationship.
- Participating in ongoing professional development.
- Cooperating with the principal and department chair in the planning and development of curriculum.
Click here to learn more!