We are currently seeking an outstanding Long Term Substitute High School Social Studies
Teacher until Mid-January to join our dynamic team. We are looking for a teacher who will teaching US History and Government.
Core skills for the position include:
• Inspiring students and promoting mastery in subject area of Social Studies.
• Ability to teach essential literacy skills to all students, aligned with the school model of all teachers teaching literacy.
• Helping to develop and implement curriculum that aligned with Archdiocesan and State standards.
• Providing continual assessment of student progress and maintaining records.
• Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate subject area.
• State of Wisconsin licensing and certification.
• Understanding of and willingness to teach the Catholic faith.
• Knowledge of application of best teaching practices in English.