We are currently seeking an outstanding Middle School English Language Arts Long Term Substitute Teacher to join our dynamic team.
• Inspiring students and promoting mastery in subject area.
• Helping to develop and implement curriculum that aligned with Wisconsin State Standards and Common Core Standards as they evolve.
• Providing continual assessment of student progress and maintaining records.
• Continually evaluating instructional performance to meet the needs of the students.
• Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate subject area.
• Appropriate State of Wisconsin licensing and certification.
• Knowledge of application of best teaching practices
• Ability to work in a high achieving school in a diverse environment.
• Demonstrate commitment to the principles of Catholic Faith.
• Elementary teaching experience
• Have general knowledge of transformative technology instruction.
Teachers within our system may also qualify for loan forgiveness through their role with Siena. We hope you will join us in making a difference with our students and our community