- Experience in Catholic education with the ability to promote the role of faith in education and leadership preferred. Practicing Catholic preferred.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in the appropriate subject area.
- State of Wisconsin licensing and certification grades 7-12.
- Appropriate teaching experience.
- Ability to be highly organized, accountable, and work within a diverse environment.
- Demonstrate commitment to the principles of Dominican Catholic Faith.
- Have high school and/or middle school teaching experience.
- Have general knowledge of transformative technology instruction.
Working environment is generally a clean academic setting. Standing, bending, walking, walking multiple flights of stairs, lifting, lifting overhead and occasionally lifting objects up to 25 pounds are also necessary.