Holy Apostles Catholic School is seeking a part-time Lunchroom Supervisor for the 2019-2020 academic year. This is a one-year term position, with 10 hours per week. The lead lunchroom supervisor will oversee the daily lunch periods and supervise students to ensure a positive and safe environment.
- Supervises students during lunchtime and maintains a harmonious atmosphere by encouraging appropriate mealtime manners and behaviors.
- Directs movement of students throughout the lunchroom in a safe and organized manner.
- Instructs students on the lunchroom rules and processes (cleanup of food using proper disposal, etc.)
- Corrects or redirects inappropriate lunchroom behavior and communicates any serious concerns to the classroom teacher, school office or principal.
- Responds to emergency situation (choking, allergic reactions, etc.) for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.