The Marketing & Alumni Relations Associate supports the advancement of Catholic Memorial High School through the execution of traditional and digital marketing efforts. Under the direction of the Director of Advancement, the Marketing & Alumni Relations Associate is responsible for overseeing the school’s website, creating print and digital marketing assets, executing and producing alumni communications and supporting alumni events and reunions.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Works to advance CMH admissions, fundraising, special events and alumni engagement through development of traditional and digital marketing strategies.
- Works collaboratively with PR/Communications Associate to develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy and corresponding plan; organize the annual social media calendar for various social media channels.
- Designs and produces digital and print marketing assets, including but not limited to direct mail solicitations, marketing collateral, admissions materials, event materials, print and digital advertising.
- Manages print vendor relations, orders and inventory.
- Works with Director of Advancement to develop and execute paid advertising strategies.
- Serve as webmaster for the CMH website, ensuring all content is fresh, up to date, accurate and design reflects the CMH brand.
- Leverage SEO and retargeting opportunities through the CMH website. Measure web traffic and monitor SEO results.
- Serve as a member of the Strategic Recruitment and Marketing Committee and as staff lead for the Digital Marketing subcommittee.
- Stay up to date with changes in all social platforms and digital marketing trends.
- Work collaboratively with CMH Special Events Manager to plan and execute signature alumni events: Athletic Hall of Fame Luncheon and Legacy Awards Dinner (held on opposite years.)
- Serve as liaison to alumni groups planning reunions, serving as a resource and assisting with event invitations and registrations. Keep alumni reunion tool kit updated and accessible.
- Create and publish alumni magazine three times a year.
- Prepare regular updates and reports as requested. Attend meetings as assigned.
- Other duties assigned by the Director of Advancement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or marketing with an emphasis or expertise in Digital Marketing and Social Media preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with website design software/platforms
- Ability to work collaboratively with students, parents, prospective students/parents, staff and community leaders.
- Customer focused.
- Available to work nights, weekends and extended days as needed.
- Knowledge of Razor’s Edge software a strong plus.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.