• Inspiring students and promoting mastery in subject area.
• Helping to develop and implement curriculum that aligned with Wisconsin State Standards and Common Core Standards as they evolve.
• Providing continual assessment of student progress and maintaining records.
• Continually evaluating instructional performance to meet the needs of the students.
• Providing an effective environment that facilitates the school academic program.
• Routinely utilizing instructional technology and optimizing its instructional value.
• Initiating and maintaining open communication with parents and community members.
• Continuing to work on professional growth.
• Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate subject area.
• State of Wisconsin licensing and certification grades 7-12.
• Knowledge of application of best teaching practices
• Ability to work in a high achieving school in a diverse environment.
• Be able to work in a collaborative team with peers.
• Experience in Catholic education with the ability to promote the role of faith in education and leadership preferred.
• Demonstrate commitment to the principles of Catholic Faith.
• Middle School and High School teaching experience.
• Have general knowledge of transformative technology instruction.
Working environment is generally a clean academic setting. Standing, bending, walking, walking multiple flights of stairs, lifting, lifting overhead and occasionally lifting objects up to 25 pounds are also necessary.