1. Parish Welcome - Answering phones, receiving messages, recording mass intentions, registrations for Baptismal Conferences, greeting visitors at the window and responding to their needs.
2. Process Human Concerns outreach grant letters, reports and maintain related records.
3. Coordinate all Formation and Human Concern communications including ministry bulletins & announcements.
4. Track outreach check requests and maintain the budgets for those expenditures.
5. Register new parishioners.
6. Copying, filing, computer posting, assisting priests, staff and visitors.
* High School Diploma
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
* Above average communication skills
* Office work experience
* Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others
* Apply commonsense when carrying out instructions.
* Ability to positively & efficiently change priorities as the work flow necessitates
* Ability to multi-task
* Maintain acceptable performance standards.
* Must completer Archdiocese "Safeguarding All God's Children" program prior to employment.