- Updating parishioner records and maintaining the parish database. Using PDS to record weekly donations.
-Recording of all information in appropriate books and/or registers.
-Sending notification to parishes and interested person regarding sacramental information.
-Responding to inquiries regarding sacramental information or documents and coordinating with proper staff person.
- Answering telephones, greeting parishioners and responding to their needs, recording Mass intentions, assists in registration for various parish events, copying, filing, computer posting, mailings, assisting priest(s).
Additional Job Functions
Performs any other job-related duties as necessary for the smooth flow of work in the department and/or as assigned by the Pastor
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PDS, and general computer skills.
· QuickBooks experience a plus.
· Must demonstrate above average communication skills.
· Must have significant office experience.
· Must work collaboratively and cooperatively with others.
· Ability to apply common sense when carrying out instructions furnished in written or oral form, anticipating next steps of the process or project.
· Ability to positively and efficiently change priorities, as needed, and complete tasks within reasonable timeframes.
· Able to multi-task efficiently and accurately.
· Consistently maintain acceptable performance standards.
· Must complete Archdiocese “Safeguarding All God’s Family” program prior employment, unless already certified.
· Must be an actively practicing Catholic, who is capable of providing a joyful, Catholic presence.