- Two to four years previous HR experience required, Generalist or training experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in HR management, business, or related field.
- HR Certification preferred
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Proficient with technology including PC’s, Word, Excel, email, internet and virtual meetings.
- Conflict resolution, mediation, or coaching/counseling experience required
- Valid driver’s license and personal auto required
- Spanish fluency is a plus.
- Practicing Catholic preferred.
The employee in this position works in a normal office environment located at the Mary Mother of the Church Pastoral Center. Might occasionally lift boxes and materials of up to 30 lbs. Availability to occasionally work weekends and evenings is required. Ability to occasionally drive to parishes throughout the 10 counties of southeastern Wisconsin is required. Valid driver’s license is required.