Coordinate administrative tasks and provide support related to programs/services/projects sponsored/directed by the Office for Worship as assigned. Among the programs/services/projects are: workshops and conferences, RCIA programs, Mass of Chrism coordination, adult confirmation, rite of election, ordinations, Staff Masses, and others.
a) Schedule events, secure sites and handle all logistic arrangements.
b) Post and Maintain online webpages for events and updated information.
c) Provide appropriate hospitality services for meetings.
d) Design flyers and promotional materials for programs and events.
e) Oversee related printing and mailing details.
f) Maintain accurate registration records and send appropriate response when needed.
g) Maintain accurate financial accounts for programs and balance monthly reports.
h) Prepare rosters, handouts, and receive and collate program evaluation data.
i) Set up, day of support, and take down for events as needed.
j) Maintain accurate records of materials received and dispersed from the office(s).
Coordinate office mailings, update and maintain mailing lists, labels, prepare and process printing requests.
l) Coordinate liturgy planning guide review process.
m) Other duties as assigned to support the growth of the ministry of the Office for Worship.
Assist with the administration of office as assigned.
- Provide general bookkeeping and budget monitoring services for both offices.
- Prepare invoices, check requisitions and deposits and correspond with central offices or parishes for billing.
- Review department budgets monthly and alert coordinator/director to possible problems.
- Maintain excellent telephone and personal contact through a welcoming and receptive attitude, ensuring confidentiality.
- Answer inquiries with knowledge of personnel and programs or direct the caller to appropriate director/office.
- Communicate information and requests to other staff at the request of the director.
- Oversee the upkeep of chapels at the MMCPC.
Keep current with technological advances to maintain-Titan, MS Office, Reg Fox, Zoom,Adobe Connect
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred with familiarity in theology, liturgy, and organizational development is required.
2. Experience in parish ministry, liturgy preparation.
3. Prior experience as an administrative assistant is preferred.
4. Ability to speak Spanish a plus, but not required.