Archdioces of Milwaukee Print Logo  

Jobs Detail

Shared Director of Administration/Business Manager

Saint Frances Cabrini Parish and Saint Mary’s Immaculate Conception Parish, both in West Bend, WI, are seeking a shared Director of Administrative Services (DAS). 

This person assists the pastor in the overall financial and administrative management of the parish and school, working as a team with the pastoral staff.  Some duties include the preparation of the annual budget, oversight of parish accounting activities, preparation of monthly budget reports and annual Archdiocesan reports with the assistance of the parish bookkeepers and office managers.  The duties also include personnel/HR administration, and management of employee benefits.  This person also assists in the day-to-day management of campus facilities, technology, and staff. This person works closely with the school principal and also the director of the school’s early learning center. Bookkeeping and Administrative support staff is available. 

The two parishes are not merged, however they benefit from an established history of shared administrative and accounting management, as well as strong volunteer resources in the area of accounting, HR, and strategic planning.  The parishes are both located in the city of West Bend, two miles apart. Approximately 80% of the shared DAS’ presence and duties are directed to Saint Frances Cabrini, with the remaining 20% to Saint Mary’s Immaculate Conception. 

Position is full time 40 hours a week with some evening commitments required.



Bachelor’s degree or some certification in Business Administration, or Finance, or Accounting preferred along with prior experience in institutional financial management. Should have some experience in HR/employee management and oversight. Preferred prior knowledge of Archdiocesan parish business management policies and procedures.  Knowledge of accounting software and information technology preferred, must be proficient in Excel and MS Office Suite; recommended familiarity with Google Apps.  Strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills required. Applicant must be a Catholic in full communion with the Church.


Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and based on Archdiocesan recommended salary scales for this or equivalent positions in other parishes.

Additional Information

Start Date
St. Frances Cabrini - West Bend (L19)
Job Category
Parishes - Administrative
Employment Type
Full Time
Position is full time 40 hours a week with some evening commitments required.

To Apply

Please send your resume and cover letter to: Know that the staff and parish community are praying for you in your discernment and search process.
Contact Name
Tammy Waech
1025 S. 7th Ave
West Bend, WI 53095

Download an application:

General Application
Application for Teachers and Principals

For general information, visit our
Human Resources/Personnel Services Office page or call 414-769-3422.

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System

The Archdiocese of Milwaukee

3501 South Lake Drive
PO Box 070912
Milwaukee, WI 53207-0912

Phone:  (414) 769-3300
Toll-Free: (800) 769-9373
Fax:  (414)  769-3408