Position Summary: The Substitute School Teacher is responsible for the instruction, supervision, and management of school students. The Teacher should possess excellent communication skills, exhibit empathy and support for the academic and emotional needs of his or students, and foster positive interactions with students and fellow employees. He or she must also fulfill other responsibilities in accordance with SJCA’s mission statement.
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
- Implement the absent Classroom Teacher’s lesson plans in a way that complements SJCA’s sequential and standardized curricular goals.
- Supervise student activities within the classroom and other areas as assigned, enforcing SJCA’s high expectations for student behavior at all times.
- Conduct general housekeeping tasks.
- Treat all students with dignity and respect.
- Work with other staff members to form a positive, supportive team atmosphere.
- Maintain a professional attitude and loyalty to the school at all times.
- Perform additional program duties as assigned by the Upper Campus Principal.
All applicants must also upload their completed Archdiocese of Milwaukee Teacher application (which can
be found at https://www.archmil.org/CentersofExcellence/DOCsPDFs/Forms/4111Principal-TeacherApplication_Form.pdf) to WECAN