The Technology Coordinator will provide direction to ensure continuous integrity, availability, and the development of technology throughout the entire High School community, including the school, the business and advancement departments. Specifically, the Technology Coordinator will be responsible for, but are not limited to:
- The day to day network management of the entire system
- He/she will maintain the school email system and domain
- Network and LAN Maintenance
- Maintenance of the Google Management Console and student Chromebook inventory
- Coordinates integration of the LAN (Local Area Network) with WAN (Wide Area Network)
- Manages Security Cameras, Access system and AI Phone system
- Installs and maintains software on all high school devices essential to the smooth operation of the school such as Admissions’ Plus,
- PowerSchool, QuickBooks, and PCS including upgrades of each system.
- Trains personnel in utilizing these systems.
- Creates users and assign rights within applications under the direction of the Director of Finance and Operations
- Establishes and monitors storage management
- Implements and manages backup network
- Creates disaster recovery plan
- Implements and manages network security scheme
- Prepare and disseminate reliable and timely data reports to inform school leadership on school development.
- Troubleshoots LAN Equipment
- Identifies and documents problems and contacts appropriate resources to resolve issues
- Troubleshoots equipment, including, but not limited to, network hardware, projectors, printers, Chromebooks, computers, VoIP phones, and peripherals
- Resolves software conflicts and other related issues
- Develops maintenance schedule
- Manages warrantee service
- Sets up and manages databases
- Creates and maintains the network infrastructure manual
- Provides basic troubleshooting workshops for teachers
- Provides basic technical support for Chromebooks
- Provides technical and database assistance to all employees
- Creates and summarizes data requested by school leadership
- Creates and summarizes data mandated by our partners
- Analyzes data and prepares reports as requested
- Maintains supply inventory for copiers
- Monitors software, software licenses, virus protection, etc…
- Maintains technology equipment inventory in coordination with the Director of Finance and Operations
- Meets regularly with school technology committee
- Orders related supplies
- Stays current with trends in technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computers or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience of high school networks.
- Personal knowledge and alignment with Cristo Rey Jesuit High School’s Catholic and Jesuit mission.
- Commitment to the Mission and Values of CRJHS.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and database management.
- Knowledge of Google Management System for a 1:1 student environment
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up organization
- Sensitivity to the ethnic, racial and religious backgrounds of the student body
- Desire to work with high school students
- Physical Requirements – Exerting twenty (20) to fifty (50) pounds of force occasionally, or ten (10) to fifteen (15) pounds of force frequently to move objects. Ability to lift 20 pounds.
To apply for this position:
If you are qualified and interested in this position, send:
- a cover letter with salary requirements,
- and a comprehensive resume, to:
Director of Finance and Operations
Cristo Rey Jesuit High School
1215 S. 45th Street
West Milwaukee, WI 53214
Or by email to: email@example.com