The ideal candidate will love working with and challenging all adolescents to achieve excellence, be a collaborative and positive force among colleagues, and passionate about teaching about our Catholic Faith.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college/university
· Teaching license preferred
· Strong background in theology across all areas and the ability to engage students of all religious backgrounds.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with students, parents, and colleagues
· Experience working with teenage students of varying abilities
· Implements effective, creative, and engaging instruction for maximum student success and interest
· Utilizes a variety of assessments to best measure students’ growth, mastery, and proficiency in the learning competencies.
· Willingness and desire to become involved in the wider school community through club moderation, coaching, etc.
· Enthusiasm for and willingness to collaborate with colleagues