To our Mission Friends:
We wanted to update you on a number of things as the office transitions to new working guidelines in response to the Coronavirus pandemic:
- Our most recent mission trip to La Sagrada Familia in the Dominican Republic ended as scheduled on Tuesday, March 17th and all pilgrimage participants are home. Though we have no reports of contact with any cases, members of the trip, including our director, Dr. Antoinette Mensah, have been self isolating/quarantining.
- The Ghana Sankofa Pilgrimage scheduled for October of this year is on a tentative hold--we plan to take the trip if we can. Please visit the Sankofa Pilgrimage website for more information.
- In order to follow social distancing guidelines, the Mary Mother of the Church Pastoral Center (MMCPC), where our offices are located, has directed employees to work from home, so our staff is working remotely until further notice. We continue to monitor our voicemails and emails during this time.
- The main area that is affected by our not being in the office is that we are not physically there to receive and process mail. If you have sent us something (that we would have received after March 16th), know that your mail is secure, but that we will not be able to open/process it at this time. If you need to get a message to us, please send via e-mail to email@example.com
- We greatly appreciate your prayers and donations at this time. If you would like to support our ministries, we ask that you please do so through our online credit card links (your donation is then immediately received and a confirmation sent directly to you):
Again, we thank you for your support and prayers, and will continue to update you as conditions change.
With assurance of our prayers,
World Mission Ministries