The financial needs of our Church and community are great. The Catholic Stewardship Appeal enables us to respond to the needs of others by sharing God’s love. Please consider becoming a member of the Campanile Society. The Campanile Society is made up of donors throughout the Archdiocese who make an annual gift to the Appeal of $1,000 or more.
If you are able, please join others like you willing to lend their support. We promise your gift will truly make a difference. And, for that, we thank you. May God bless you abundantly!
In honor and recognition of their generosity, Society members are invited to special events throughout the year including an annual reception and dinner hosted by Archbishop Jerome Listecki. All members receive a special membership pin in addition to the archbishop’s weekly inspirational Love One Another email messages.
For more information on special benefits afforded to Archbishop’s Circle and Bishop’s Circle members, membership in the Campanile Society, or Appeal giving options call Jenny Mendenhall, appeal director, at (414) 769-3320 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Levels of Giving
The Campanile Society offers four levels of giving; membership is automatic with a minimum gift of $1,000. Prayerfully consider the level of giving that best reflects your call to stewardship.
Supporter - $1,000
Sustainer - $2,500
Bishop's Circle - $5,000
Archbishop's Circle - $10,000
Norma and John Herbers
Co-Chairs, 2023 Catholic Stewardship Appeal
St. Monica Parish, Whitefish Bay
When Archbishop Listecki asked us to chair the Catholic Stewardship Appeal, it was easy for us to say yes. Here’s why:
- We have lived in the Archdiocese for more than 40 years, were married here and raised all our children here.
- We have consistently supported the Catholic Stewardship Appeal because we know the good work that it accomplishes in the Archdiocese.
- All the money stays local. One hundred percent of our donation stays in the 10 counties served by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee.
- Saint Francis de Sales Seminary. Importantly, we are aware of the growth at the seminary and how it is supported by the Appeal.
- Our children are taught the faith through parish religious education programs and Catholic schools. More than 55,000 students were enrolled in these programs last year alone. That’s amazing!
What we like most about the Appeal is that we do this work together as a community, as a family. We help our neighbors and friends, and the friends we haven’t met yet. We think that is what God is calling us to do. As He says, “Much will be required of the person entrusted with much, and still more will be demanded of the person entrusted with more.” (Luke 12:48).
Please join us and all the others in the Archdiocese in supporting the Appeal and keeping our Catholic home in southeastern Wisconsin strong and vibrant.
Contributions to the annual $8.1 million Catholic Stewardship Appeal are restricted for use in four key areas of ministry:
- Serving Those in Need
- Supporting Catholic Schools and Parish Religious Education
- Forming Priests, Deacons and Fostering Parish Leadership
- Strengthening Parish Ministries and Promoting Evangelization
Dollars raised within the Archdiocese of Milwaukee stay here and are used solely for the purpose of supporting its ministries and programs. Many of these programs have no other means of financial support and their reach extends well beyond what any parish or school can provide on its own.