Good Shepherd is a Christian, caring community, nourished by a joyful spirit-filled liturgy that inspires our daily lives. We strive to welcome, accept and love all people as they are, and through our ministries reach out with active concern to those in need.
Good Shepherd was founded in 1957 by Fr. Fran Eschweiler. The parish met for Sunday masses in rented space at Falls Theatre and later built our worship space on our current location on Christman Road.