St. Dominic Catholic School helps students "Put on the Armor of God". St. Dominic Catholic School is a faith-filled environnment that provides rigorous academics, intellectual, moral and faith formation, discipline, and cultivation of virtues and God-given skills. This provides our students with a powerful defense against the trials and temptations that can derail success.
- K3 - Grade 8
- Two classes per grade
- Faith-based education with emphasis on values, service and respect
- Received Archdiocesan Exemplary status in the area of Innovative Programs and Catholic Mission and Identity.
- Parish Athletic Facility and Parish Arts & Activities Center
- Onsite wrap-around extended care
- Welcoming and supportive family community
We work cooperatively with parents to teach every student about the Catholic faith and its traditions while building a strong foundation of academic excellence.
It is my honor and privilege to be the principal of St. Dominic Catholic School. You will find that enshrined within these walls a history of humble excellence. You will find a tradition of service to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It is here that you will find all that you cherished about your own Catholic education, all the excellence that Catholic education represents and the joy of being a child. It is also here that you will find a respect and focus on the uniqueness of each student and each family. We provide quality instruction with an attention to the needs of each child. We are God-centered and student focused. We value parents as the primary educators of our students and encourage their involvement in the education of their child. We value teamwork. The family is the heart of society. We invite you and your family to become a part of our family.
Mrs. Jill Fischer, Principal
St. Dominic Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Dominic Catholic School, working cooperatively with parents, strives to teach every student about the Catholic faith and its traditions, while building a strong foundation of academic excellence.
Message: To demonstrate an active response to the Gospel call through our examples, attitudes, and interactions with others in everyday life.
Community: To encourage the students and families to foster an atmosphere of thoughtfulness and respect where Catholic values are evident.
Worship: To invite students and families to be actively involved in the worshiping community with their sacramental, liturgical, and prayer life.
Service: To understand and proactively respond to the needs of those less fortunate.
Academic: To nurture a desire for continuing intellectual and spiritual growth.
Philosophy Statement: We believe that, through the combined efforts of the faculty, parents, and pastoral staff, St. Dominic Catholic School provides exemplary Catholic education.
1. To recognize each child as an exceptional individual with talents and abilities to be developed to each child’s full potential.
2. To enhance and support academics with religious faith and values.
3. To encourage each child’s spiritual, creative, physical, psychological, and social growth.
4. To provide an academic environment that challenges each individual and cultivates a desire for a lifetime of learning.
5. To teach respect, acceptance, and justice for all people in the tradition of Catholic social teaching.
6. To fulfill the educational standards of the Milwaukee Archdiocese and the State of Wisconsin.