The Upper Room was a place of prayer, safety, and support for the Apostles as they prepared for their mission after Pentecost. Youth leaders have the same needs today!
All parish youth leaders are invited to join us for a time of prayer, connection, and discussion with others who know how crazy this work can be.
We'll be outside if weather permits, so bring a lawn chair and your own beverage! If needed, we'll move inside (please bring a face mask to wear)
Winter/Spring 2021 Dates
- Wednesdays, 1-2:30 p.m. at St. Mary's Visitation (1260 Church St., Elm Grove)
- January 20
- February 24
- March 24
- April 21
- May 19
Interested in hosting the Upper Room closer to your parish? We're looking to expand to other areas in the Archdiocese! Contact Doug to discuss more.
Youth Evangelization is requires a TON of creativity! Sometimes we have an awesome new idea, and other times we could really use some help brainstorming. No matter where you fall on that spectrum, you are part of the Hive Mind and we need your help.
Hive Mind Sessions are a place to share your creativity, learn about other ideas, and combine ideas to make newer a better ones. Like honeybees build off each other's work to produce the hive, we can learn much more together than separately! Each session has a particular topic to discuss - and while we encourage you to share ideas (even if you have not tried them yet), you are more than welcome to come listen.
- Wednesday, February 3, 2 - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 14, 2 - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 11, 2 - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 2, 2 - 3 p.m.
- Do you have ideas for other topics? Email Doug to share them!
We regularly host webinars featuring leaders in Catholic Youth Evangelization. These are a great opportunity to hear their wisdom, learn practical skills and tips, and ask questions.
- Planning Summer Trips for 2021
- Building a Dynamic Team of Volunteers with Christopher Wesley
- Launching Teen Discipleship in Your Parish with Everett Fritz
- Strengthening the Domestic Church with Chris Bartlett
Every week our staff prays a Holy Hour in front of the Blessed Sacrament. We pray for our teens and their families, as well as our parish youth leaders, core team members, and parishes. We invite you to join us each week wherever and whenever you are able to spend an hour with Our Lord.
How can we pray for you?
Let us know how we can specifically pray for you and your teens through our Prayer Request form.