Prague | Melk Abbey | Vienna | Mariazell | Salzburg | Altötting | Garmisch
Bishop James T. Schuerman invites you on a 11-day pilgrimage to Czech Republic, Austria, and Germany.
September 26 - October 6, 2022
Download Brochure and enrollment form.
Travel Package Includes:
- Round-trip transfer to Chicago O’Hare by private coach from the Archdiocesan Pastoral Center.
- Round-trip economy class airfare from Chicago.
- U.S. departure tax; Customs user fee; security tax and all airport taxes.
- Meeting and assistance upon departure from Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
- Deluxe motor-coach transportation upon arrival and available for the entire tour.
- Nine (9) nights’ accommodations in twin rooms at first-class hotels throughout.
- Breakfast daily plus eight (8) dinners, including a farewell dinner prior to departure.
- Full-time tour manager throughout the entire tour, including arrival and departure transfers.
- Sightseeing with licensed, professional, English-speaking guides as outlined in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all sights as noted in the itinerary.
- Porterage of one piece of luggage, per person, at hotels.
- Coordination of daily liturgies.
- Travel documents, travel wallet, luggage tags, name badge, and travel bag
Enroll today! Space is limited.
This pilgrimage entails a lot of walking, stairs, hills, cobblestone roads, etc. Participants must be medically and physically fit for this type of travel. Package inclusions do not always meet the special needs of travelers with limited mobility or severe allergies. If you have concerns or health issues, please discuss with Peter’s Way Tours before enrolling in the pilgrimage.