This office serves and supports parish and school leadership and employees in the development and administration of a fair and equitable system of Human Resources. Staff members understand the diverse employment needs of parishes and schools and are able to provide personnel services that are consistent with state and federal laws as well as Catholic social teaching.
The office, through its employees, provides consultative services, resources and training in the following areas:
- Policy and procedure development and implementation
- Employee handbook auditing and development
- Recruitment, selection and retention strategies
- Compensation and benefit planning
- Employment contracts and agreements
- Performance management: evaluations, discipline and termination procedures
- Employee conflict and grievance procedures
- Employment law
- Advisement to Personnel Committee
- Pastoral Associate and Director of Administrative Services networking and certification programs
- Parish Director information and recruitment procedures
Please wait while we gather your results.
Review a listing of all job opportunities in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee.
View resources associated with human resources at parishes and schools.
Download sample job descriptions for most parish positions.