Future planning for free-standing and multi-parish communities in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee is coordinated by the Office for Missionary Planning and Leadership. Many of the resources are easy to use and can be self-guided. Consultation with the Office is available and always welcomed.
- Multi-Parish Ministry Institute - Parishes designated to become multi-parish communities select a 12-person team and participate in three sessions to develop an implementation plan. View the information about the Institute and see the registration process.
- Merger Planning Consultation - Merger Manual - Assists parishes in the process of merging through a manual which uses easy-to-follow checklists.
- Strategic Planning Services - Consultation is available for parishes who wish to develop a short-term, 1 - 3 year, or a comprehensive, long term, 5 - 7 year plan.
- Demographic Services - MissionInsite - All parishes have access to demographic and marketing information about the surrounding area and their parishioners.
- Parish Summary/Activity Reports - Parishes can request a 15-year compilation of annual reports, called the Parish Summary Report, as well as a report which graphs and anlyzes the trends, called a Pastoral Activity Report.
- Future Parish Models - Shows two long-term models for parishes and two transitional models for multi-parish communities which can ease them into the long-term organizational structure they will need in the future.
- Future Parish Leadership Models - A resource which shows four different staffing models that can be used for ministry effectiveness and greater accountability.
Related resources include: