The Archdiocesan Pastoral Council is comprised of representatives from throughout the ten counties of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee who meet regularly with the Archbishop to consult on matters related to pastoral activity and the mission of the Church in the Archdiocese.
The Archdiocesan Pastoral Council is currently involved with:
- Learning more about areas such as:
- Campus Ministry
- Crisis Communication
- Urban Ministry
- Community Relations
The October 23, 2021 Synod Anniversary Event
Promoting "Caring Parishes," the development of relationships between parishes of different cultures and economic backgrounds
The Archdiocesan Pastoral Council is comprised of twenty-nine members, appointed by the Archbishop to renewable, three-year terms. These members are from four general groups:
- Ex officio members – the Archbishop and Auxiliary Bishops as requested
- Deanery members - two nominated by each of the eleven (11) deaneries
- Ministerial representatives – nominated by the priests, permanent deacons, men and women religious congregations, and lay ecclesial ministers of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee
- At-large members – chosen and appointed by the archbishop to ensure that the whole people of God of the archdiocese are represented on the APC
The Archdiocesan Pastoral Council currently meets in September, December, March and June, on Saturday mornings.
Each deanery is convened twice each year at an assembly of parish council representatives by the deanery representatives from the APC. The Assembly discusses an agenda prepared by the APC. The assemblies gather for a Fall and Winter/Spring meeting.
At the deanery meetings, each parish is asked to share one significant way Synod priorities are being implemented at their parish.
Please wait while we gather your results.
Archdiocesan Pastoral Council
Ex Officio Members
President, Archbishop Jerome E. Listecki
Listed on individual deanery pages.
Lay Ministry - Kathi Andreoni, Kenosha-Racine Countyline Catholic Parishes
Lay Ministry - Susan Switalski, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, New Berlin
At-large members (Appointed by the archbishop)
Religious Sister - Sister Sr. Sheila Novak, SDS
ACP Representative - Rev. Fr. Romanus Nwaru, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deacon Representative - Paul Klingseisen, Blessed Sacrament, Milwaukee
Deacon Representative - Eric Sewell, St. Lucy, Racine