- Maintains an accurate filing and recordkeeping and reporting system for all parish financial matters. Prepares monthly, quarterly, and year end reports for parish and Archdiocese as needed.
- Prepares, administers, and reviews the budget process in collaboration with the Finance Committee, Pastor, and other committees. Assists the Finance Committee in presenting the budget to the Parish Council for approval.
- Monitors the collection, counting, recording, and depositing of parish revenue from all sources.
- Pay all bills on a timely basis.
- Serves as a helpful resource to parish organizations in all financial matters, from planning to auditing.
- Serves as a parish contact with financial institutions and the Archdiocese, in collaboration with the Trustees.
- Assists in the planning of financial stewardship and long range planning efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Directs the operation of the office scheudles, supervises and evaluates office and maintenance staff.
- Oversees operation of parish computers and copiers. Supervises the maintaining of parish membership and sacramental records.
- Attend weekly Staff meetings, bi-monthly Finance Council meetings and other committes meetings as needed. Attend Archdiocesan meetings where appropriate for continued training and development.
- Administer parish salary and benefit policies as directed by the Pastor and Personnell Committee. May serve on search committees. Assist with the hiring and selection of personnel in collaboration with the Pastor and Personnell Committee. Prepair and submit bi-monthly payroll.
- Monitor upkeep of parish Cemetery.