World Mission Ministries
World Mission Ministries promotes global solidarity by supporting overseas missioners and providing programs that link us to people around the world. World Mission Ministries is made of two entities: the Office for World Mission and the Society for the Propagation of the Faith.
World Mission Ministries has two major responsibilities:
1) We seek to build greater compassion and solidarity through:
- Regular education programs about world issues and our call to global solidarity
- Programs to foster “Twinning Parishes” that are truly partnerships, including the Archdiocesan sister parish, La Sagrada Familia, in the Dominican Republic.
- “Immersion Trips” to other countries that help build bridges of solidarity and help form us as “life-time missioners”
2) We help gather funds for missioners through:
- The Missionary Cooperation Plan, which occurs during the summer months.
- World Mission Sunday Collection, which occurs in October.
- Collaboration with the Pontifical Mission Societies as they raise funds for seminarians and religious through the St. Peter Apostle Appeal and provide help for the world's children through the Christmas Appeal.
If you would like to receive notifications of events or information regarding the Missionary Cooperation Plan, Missionary Childhood Association, how to become a donor, and/or trip opportunities, please send your e-mail address to email@example.com.
Donate to World Mission Ministries
World Mission Ministries has two corporations: The Society for the Propagation of the Faith and the Office for World Mission. The latter is responsible for managing the archdiocesan relationship with sister parish La Sagrada Familia. From missionary support, to education initiatives, to promoting the spiritual and physical wellbeing of our sisters and brothers around the world, your support is vital to our work.
Daily Mission Updates on Facebook!
Like us on Facebook for news, events, prayers, pilgrimage updates, and much more!